- 1 cup finely grated lime zest (from about 16 limes)
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons finely grated grapefruit zest (preferably white)
- 2 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice (preferably white)
- 2 tablespoons bottled yuzu juice
- 1 green Thai chile, seeded, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
Combine zests and salt on a cutting board. Chop, dragging the knife blade at an angle across mixture, until a coarse paste forms. Transfer to a small bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients. Transfer to a small jar, cover, and chill for 2 days. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 weeks ahead. Keep chilled.